Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Tree Hunt 2014

I love the smell, look, and Christmasy feeling of having a real tree in the house. I don't like the cost each year though! This year while looking for a tree farm near us I found one that wasn't too far and had Douglas Firs for only $35. It sounded perfect! We arrived ready to cut our family tree and when I saw the Dougs I was less than impressed. Across the way I stared at the Nobles, which are my favorite tree. Dad said we could get whichever tree I wanted but I stuck with the Douglas. We chose our tree and all I could think of was the Griswold Christmas tree from Christmas Vacation. Throughout the month it grew on me and really was a lovely tree.
Knox continues his tractor obsession!

The boys worked so hard to cut down the tree.

Griffen was getting pretty tired but he didn't give up!







Griffen was such a good helper while I was trying to get the garland on the tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment