Friday, May 21, 2010

Roadtrip to Portland


Griffen and I took a road trip to Portland for Aunt Renae's baby shower. This was a 1st for the both of us and I'm pretty sure that I should have left earlier in the day on Friday. With traffic and all of the potty breaks due to the baby sitting on my bladder it took us over 5 hours.

The trip was well worth the drive because we had a chance to spend time with Renae, Ryan, and the boys. Grandma Sharon, Aunt Janelle, and the girls made the drive from the Tri-cities so it was great to see everyone.

Griffen and Asa played so well together and when we left Griffen said he couldn't wait to see them again.

Although I wish we all lived closer I am happy that we can drive 4-5 hours to the East or to the South to see Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment