Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!




I had a wonderful day with my sweethearts! Matt made an amazing breakfast of french toast and bacon while I ran to pick up Griffen. It was so nice that I could have both of my boys with me.
Sometimes the best gifts aren't purchased, but they are made and come from the heart. Matt planted a Dogwood in the yard for me. In the next few years it will be gorgeous when it starts to bloom. Griffen made a big Mother's Day card at school and Ms. Yocum included a photo of us together. It was so sweet and I did get a little teary eyed.
Church was so nice today because the talks were all based around mothers and the children sang to us during sacrament.
To top the day off we had dinner with the Templeton's.
It was the best Mother's Day thus far. All I ask for is to spend the day with my husband and children, I couldn't have asked for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment