Monday, April 19, 2010

The beginning of the rest of our lives







Matt and I spent an amazing weekend together. We had the opportunity to travel to Portland so that I could meet Renae, Ryan, and the boys. We also spent plenty of time in the Tri-cities and it was so nice to relax and get to know the Demiter family.



On Sunday 7/19 after driving back from Portland Matt promised me that we would drive to the Temple to see it all lit up. We were both tired from the drive and I told him we could go another night but he insisted. Seeing the Temple on that warm July night was absolutely beautiful! We both sat in awe. As I was taking the moment in I felt a little tap on my right shoulder. I looked over and in Matt's finger was a ring! I was completely shocked and I broke down in tears. It was an unforgettable moment! We had only been dating for 2 months but we had both received confirmation that the rest of our lives should be spent together.






No comments:

Post a Comment