Saturday, April 19, 2014

Baby Demiter #4 32 Week Update

We've made it to the single digit countdown for Aidy's arrival! Mama is still feeling good with lots of energy to get things done during the day. There will only be a few more weeks until exhaustion sets in. Total weight gain is 24lbs......not too shabby. I'm sleeping OK and no real issues with leg cramps, thanks to taking Magnesium this time around. There have been plenty of Braxton Hicks but I know what the real ones feel like so they don't bother me much.
 We are starting to decorate Aidy's room although she won't occupy it for at least 6 months after she arrives. I have the time and energy to do it now and know that I won't later. I'm in the "girl spirit" and made headbands, hair clips, new burp cloths, swaddling blankets, and other DIY items to decorate her room.
Aidy is now approximately 4 lbs which is the size of a large jicama. She is about 16 inches long and taking up lots of space. She's on her way to gain around a 1/2 lb. a week from this point forward so she will have lots of fat on her when she makes her arrival. She now has toenails, fingernails, and some peachfuzz for hair.
8 more weeks seems like a long time but I know that it will fly by!



No comments:

Post a Comment