Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's A New School Year And Time For 3rd Grade!

Where has the time gone?! Each year I feel the same way and think to myself "I can't believe I have a 1st grader, or I can't believe I have a 2nd grader". Now it's "I can't believe I have a 3rd grader!".

It is very true that as you get older, your children get older, and even having more children can make time fly by faster. I am always reminding myself that my little ones will be grown ups before I know it and all of the little things in life that occupy my time can wait because the time with my children is precious.

Thank goodness Griffen is still a little boy and wants me to walk him to the bus in the morning, always gives me a kiss and hug goodbye, and waves goodbye from the bus window. In the blink of an eye he will be in middle school so I am going to soak in every moment!

Griffen reading morning scriptures to Knox

Yummy special request breakfast


He's such a good big brother!

Waiting for the bus with the boys



"Bye Fen"





No comments:

Post a Comment