Thursday, February 23, 2012

Christmas at Home




This year Matt was on shift for Christmas eve and Griffen was visiting his dad so Knox and I spent Christmas Eve down south with the Vaughn's. We enjoyed seeing family and catching up.
On our way to Lake Tapps I decided to make a pit stop in Enumclaw and attempted to visit with Grandpa. Unfortunately he wouldn't see me. His dementia has gotten so bad that he doesn't even recognize me. I did leave him with some baklava and he promptly said, "I'm Greek!". He's actually not Greek so it did give me something to smile about.
Matt came home Christmas morning after his shift. We were short 1 kiddo but had a great time watching Knox open his gifts. The morning was laid back and it felt so nice to not have to travel anywhere. Christmas landed on Sunday this year so we did make our way out of the house to go to church.

















Griffen came home on the 28th and he opened the gifts from us and those that were left from Santa. His favorite gift was his new Red Rider BB gun!






No comments:

Post a Comment